- Who can join?
- How can I take part?
- Which proposals are allowed and what will happen with them?
- What are the rules of conduct on «Quartieridee»?
- Why do I need to register?
- How will the budget be allocated to the proposals?
- What happens to the proposals that fail the feasibility check and don’t reach the final vote?
- Do I have objection rights if I do not agree with the valuation of the feasibility check?
- Who will implement my proposal?
- Is my data safe?
How will the budget be allocated to the proposals?
The decision will be made via online voting. There the proposals in the green category are in the race for the district funds of CHF 40,000. The proposals that receive the most votes will be implemented, as long as the money lasts. If the winning proposal costs less than CHF 40,000, the remaining amount will be distributed to the proposal with the second most votes, then the third most votes, etc. until the entire amount has been distributed. Any remaining funds will not be allocated.