- Who can join?
- How can I take part?
- Which proposals are allowed and what will happen with them?
- What are the rules of conduct on «Quartieridee»?
- Why do I need to register?
- How will the budget be allocated to the proposals?
- What happens to the proposals that fail the feasibility check and don’t reach the final vote?
- Do I have objection rights if I do not agree with the valuation of the feasibility check?
- Who will implement my proposal?
- Is my data safe?
Which proposals are allowed and what will happen with them?
All proposals are welcome, from small interventions, or collaborative projects to large district visions - as long as they do not violate the rules of conduct.
In order for your proposal to reach the online-voting phase for the district fund of 40’000 CHF, it must meet the following conditions:
- It aims to change something concrete in Wipkingen.
- It has a public benefit and community added value.
- It costs a maximum of 40’000 CHF.
- Its primary purpose is not the pursuit of advertisement or profit-oriented..
- It can be implemented either by yourself, another person/group, or a civil organization. (If you cannot implement your proposal yourself or if you need support, choose the appropriate category when submitting your proposal.)
Whether these conditions are met will be judged by the organising institutions of the «Quartieridee» during the feasibility check in accordance with the city administration and/or with the contributors of the proposals.
Proposals that are not chosen to compete for the district fund, but which would generate added value for Wipkingen, will be discussed further with the city administration and if possible, be forwarded to the responsible offices.