- Who can join?
- Which proposals are allowed and what will happen with them?
- How can I take part?
- What are the rules of conduct on «Quartieridee»?
- Why do I need to register?
- How will the budget be allocated to the proposals?
- What happens to the proposals that fail the feasibility check and don’t reach the final vote?
- Do I have objection rights if I do not agree with the valuation of the feasibility check?
- Who will implement my proposal?
- Is my data safe?
- Why do I need to confirm my account to access certain functions?
- How does the voting work?
- Wie werden meine Ideen kategorisiert?
Why do I need to confirm my account to access certain functions?
Account confirmation is required for certain functions on the platform. At the moment, confirmation is only required for voting on the neighbourhood budget. We require account confirmation as a security feature to protect the platform from abuse (such as voting multiple times).
Here's how to confirm your account:
- As soon as you want to access a function that requires confirmation, the account confirmation dialogue will start. In the voting phase, it can be triggered by adding a project to the neighbourhood budget. Select "Confirm account" to start the process.
- Enter your phone number in the input field. It must be a Swiss number that can receive SMS. Use either the +417_____ or 07_______ format. Do not use spaces.
- Look at your mobile phone. You should receive an SMS from the sender "QuartierID" within a few minutes. In this SMS you will also find the code.
- Enter the code on the platform.
- If everything went right, you have now successfully confirmed your account.
If you entered your number incorrectly, you can click on "Reset confirmation code" and restart the process.
- You only need to confirm your account once.
- There are no SMS fees for you.
- The "Quartieridee" does not store any phone numbers. Your account will be assigned a code at the beginning of the confirmation process, which will be sent to you by SMS. As soon as you enter the code received on the platform and it matches the code already assigned, your account is considered "confirmed".
- You can check your confirmation status in your settings.