- Who can join?
- Which proposals are allowed and what will happen with them?
- How can I take part?
- What are the rules of conduct on «Quartieridee»?
- Why do I need to register?
- How will the budget be allocated to the proposals?
- What happens to the proposals that fail the feasibility check and don’t reach the final vote?
- Do I have objection rights if I do not agree with the valuation of the feasibility check?
- Who will implement my proposal?
- Is my data safe?
- Why do I need to confirm my account to access certain functions?
- How does the voting work?
- Wie werden meine Ideen kategorisiert?
Do I have objection rights if I do not agree with the valuation of the feasibility check?
If you feel like your proposal was unfairly dropped from the vote or you do not understand the reasoning behind it, feel free to contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Additionally, there will also be events during the voting phase where we will be available for discussions. However, we cannot guarantee a satisfactory answer and legal action is precluded.