- Who can join?
- Which proposals are allowed and what will happen with them?
- How can I take part?
- What are the rules of conduct on «Quartieridee»?
- Why do I need to register?
- How will the budget be allocated to the proposals?
- What happens to the proposals that fail the feasibility check and don’t reach the final vote?
- Do I have objection rights if I do not agree with the valuation of the feasibility check?
- Who will implement my proposal?
- Is my data safe?
- Why do I need to confirm my account to access certain functions?
- How does the voting work?
- Wie werden meine Ideen kategorisiert?
Wie werden meine Ideen kategorisiert?
All ideas are categorised by the Urban Equipe and Office of Urban Development Zürich. Together, we evaluate whether the ideas meet the requirements. Many of the ideas submitted affect public space in some way. Be it because they require a permit or structural measures are proposed. These ideas are forwarded to administrative bodies and official feedback is prepared.
The proposals are divided into three categories:
Green category: In the voting
These ideas meet all the requirements for ideas. They have a contact person or group who is responsible for the further development and implementation of the ideas. These ideas will be put to the vote for the neighbourhood budget of CHF 40,000.
Yellow category: Municipal review
These ideas cannot be implemented by Wipkingen residents themselves. Ideas in the yellow category, however, are included in urban planning. For example, as concrete inputs to a concept currently being developed, as a wish for an existing list of locations.
Red ideas: Not pursued
Ideas that unfortunately do not meet the requirements are categorised as red. This may be because no people willing to implement the proposals were found or because the proposal concerned cantonal space, for example.
We do our best to justify the ideas as well as possible. Questions about the categorisation can be sent to email@example.com.