- Who can join?
- How can I take part?
- Which proposals are allowed and what will happen with them?
- What are the rules of conduct on «Quartieridee»?
- Why do I need to register?
- How will the budget be allocated to the proposals?
- What happens to the proposals that fail the feasibility check and don’t reach the final vote?
- Do I have objection rights if I do not agree with the valuation of the feasibility check?
- Who will implement my proposal?
- Is my data safe?
How can I take part?
During the brainstorming process you can submit your own proposals online, as well as discuss and further develop the ideas of others. All you need to do is register with a valid email address. You can also participate in one of our walks or ideation meet-ups.
The project is currently in the feasibility check phase. You can discuss ideas that have already been submitted, network with other committed residents of Wipkinger and concretise the ideas. The ideas will be voted on in winter.
During the winter vote, you can help decide how the CHF 40,000 budget for the neighbourhood is to be distributed among the ideas for the neighbourhood.
During the implementation phase, you can support the winning projects in their implementation or marvel at and enjoy the results afterwards.
In the process steps you can see what phase the process is currently in.