- Who can join?
- How can I take part?
- Which proposals are allowed and what will happen with them?
- What are the rules of conduct on «Quartieridee»?
- Why do I need to register?
- How will the budget be allocated to the proposals?
- What happens to the proposals that fail the feasibility check and don’t reach the final vote?
- Do I have objection rights if I do not agree with the valuation of the feasibility check?
- Who will implement my proposal?
- Is my data safe?
Why do I need to register?
As soon as you want to carry out any action on the platform (submit a proposal, vote, comment), registration is required. All we need for this is your email address. This minimal contact information is important for us so that we can contact you about your idea. But don’t worry: You don’t have to enter your real name, if you don’t want to, and your email address will stay encrypted. Even the admins can only reach you via a contact form and do not have access to your contact data.