- Who can join?
- Which proposals are allowed and what will happen with them?
- How can I take part?
- What are the rules of conduct on «Quartieridee»?
- Why do I need to register?
- How will the budget be allocated to the proposals?
- What happens to the proposals that fail the feasibility check and don’t reach the final vote?
- Do I have objection rights if I do not agree with the valuation of the feasibility check?
- Who will implement my proposal?
- Is my data safe?
- Why do I need to confirm my account to access certain functions?
- How does the voting work?
- Wie werden meine Ideen kategorisiert?
What happens to the proposals that fail the feasibility check and don’t reach the final vote?
All proposals which do not make it to the vote on the "district budget" will be discussed by Urban Equipe with the Office of Urban Development Zürich. We will try our best to direct the proposals to the responsible authorities and thereby making them heard. Wherever possible, proposals will also be answered favourably and with as little red tape as possible (e.g. “This proposal has already been considered once, but we encountered the following difficulties”, “The project is already planned, but it is great to receive so much feedback from the neighbourhood”, “The procedure should look like this: …”, etc.).
Proposals which are voted on, but do not get any budget allocated remain on the platform and can further be discussed. Maybe a person/group/institution can be found which can implement or fund your idea!