- Who can join?
- Which proposals are allowed and what will happen with them?
- How can I take part?
- What are the rules of conduct on «Quartieridee»?
- Why do I need to register?
- How will the budget be allocated to the proposals?
- What happens to the proposals that fail the feasibility check and don’t reach the final vote?
- Do I have objection rights if I do not agree with the valuation of the feasibility check?
- Who will implement my proposal?
- Is my data safe?
- Why do I need to confirm my account to access certain functions?
- How does the voting work?
- Wie werden meine Ideen kategorisiert?
Is my data safe?
We do our best to guarantee the security of your data. We handle data differently depending on the type of data. Two types of data can be identified:
- Personal user data: This data includes all personal information about you and your profile, such as your e-mail address or password. This data is stored in encrypted form and cannot be viewed by the city administration or the sponsorship or any system administrator.
- User content: This data includes all data you give us when using the platform. This includes your ideas, your votes and your comments. We evaluate this data in terms of public interest and therefore subject it to an open source licence. You can find more information here.
All data of our website are stored by our webprovider, the company Puzzle ITC, on their own servers in Rümlang ZH.