- Who can join?
- How can I take part?
- Which proposals are allowed and what will happen with them?
- What are the rules of conduct on «Quartieridee»?
- Why do I need to register?
- How will the budget be allocated to the proposals?
- What happens to the proposals that fail the feasibility check and don’t reach the final vote?
- Do I have objection rights if I do not agree with the valuation of the feasibility check?
- Who will implement my proposal?
- Is my data safe?
Who can join?
The «Quartieridee» is open to everyone: You can participate, regardless of age, nationality, place of residence, experience with digital platforms, or democratic participation.
We particularly encourage people to participate who live, work, or spend their leisure time in Wipkingen - and thus identify as Wipkinger.