- Who can join?
- Which proposals are allowed and what will happen with them?
- How can I take part?
- What are the rules of conduct on «Quartieridee»?
- Why do I need to register?
- How will the budget be allocated to the proposals?
- What happens to the proposals that fail the feasibility check and don’t reach the final vote?
- Do I have objection rights if I do not agree with the valuation of the feasibility check?
- Who will implement my proposal?
- Is my data safe?
- Why do I need to confirm my account to access certain functions?
- How does the voting work?
- Wie werden meine Ideen kategorisiert?
What are the rules of conduct on «Quartieridee»?
The following rules of conduct apply on the platform:
- give constructive feedback
- provide alternatives instead of just criticism
- maintain mutual respect
- do not use any racist, anti-Semitic, sexist or otherwise discriminatory expressions
- do not disseminate obvious misinformation (“fake news”)
Ideas and comments that deviate from these rules will be deleted.