- Who can join?
- Which proposals are allowed and what will happen with them?
- How can I take part?
- What are the rules of conduct on «Quartieridee»?
- Why do I need to register?
- How will the budget be allocated to the proposals?
- What happens to the proposals that fail the feasibility check and don’t reach the final vote?
- Do I have objection rights if I do not agree with the valuation of the feasibility check?
- Who will implement my proposal?
- Is my data safe?
- Why do I need to confirm my account to access certain functions?
- How does the voting work?
- Wie werden meine Ideen kategorisiert?
Who will implement my proposal?
The «Quartieridee» is a pilot project. The proposals will be realized by yourself or by implementation partners - and we will also continue to support you. If certain proposals cannot be implemented due to unforeseeable reasons, even though they passed the feasibility check and won in the vote, the corresponding budget will be forfeited.