- Who can join?
- Which proposals are allowed and what will happen with them?
- How can I take part?
- What are the rules of conduct on «Quartieridee»?
- Why do I need to register?
- How will the budget be allocated to the proposals?
- What happens to the proposals that fail the feasibility check and don’t reach the final vote?
- Do I have objection rights if I do not agree with the valuation of the feasibility check?
- Who will implement my proposal?
- Is my data safe?
- Why do I need to confirm my account to access certain functions?
- How does the voting work?
- Wie werden meine Ideen kategorisiert?
How does the voting work?
The following rules apply to the distribution of the neighbourhood budget:
- To be able to vote, the account must be confirmed. You can find more information here.
- You have to select projects with a total value of at least CHF 30'000. This way we make sure that you select several projects and can prevent well-mobilised ideas, for example due to an existing network, from tilting the vote out of proportion.
- The amount of CHF 40'000 must not be exceeded.
- We would be happy if you would use the amount of 40,000 as much as possible. In the final selection, we unfortunately have to let any remaining amounts lapse.
Each project that is selected gets one vote by clicking on the "Vote" button. At the end of the project, the projects will be ranked according to the number of votes. As many ideas are funded in descending order of popularity as there is budget available. There will be no partial funding. Any remaining amounts will be forfeited.