- Find helpful answers to the most commonly asked questions in the background information section.
- Come and ask us questions at one of our events and exchange your proposals with others.
Having trouble with the digital entry of your proposal?
- Visit the ideation meet-up and let us assist you on-site. Check the events tab to see when we are near you.
Can’t come up with an innovative idea?
- Go and read through the already published proposals. Maybe you will find some inspiration for your own proposal. You also have the option to contribute to other proposals by adding constructive comments or by getting in touch with the author of the proposal.
Looking for some feedback or assistance with your idea?
- Talk to other enthusiastic participants during one of our events and exchange proposals.
- Visit the Ideen-Wagen and we will refer you to someone with the appropriate expertise or similar interests.
If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the ongoing situation with the Covid-19 virus and the associated planning uncertainty, the dates of the process phases may change.
Your proposals are now undergoing a feasibility study.
What can you do in this time?
Have a look at the ideas entered and discuss them with each other! Perhaps you know places where the ideas could be implemented, have exciting tips or already know similar projects.
Would you like to be involved in the implementation of an idea? Get in contact with the person who gave the idea and join forces!
To ensure that the ideas have the greatest possible chance of being implemented, they must be as concrete as possible. Think about what contribution the neighbourhood budget could make to your idea. More information on this will follow in the coming weeks.
Do you need help, feedback, space, helpers, tips?
– Organise yourself via telegram.
– Write to email@example.com.
– Fill out the platform survey.
– Leave feedback on the platform.
The «Quartieridee» in Wipkingen is an experiment: How can more people have a direct say and participation in shaping their neighborhood? It is high time to develop new, innovative ways to do precisely this. This project was devised by the association Nextzürich, and is being developed and implemented by the Urban Equipe. The project is further supported by the Office for Urban Development Zurich, which is also our dialogue partner for your ideas.
The foundation «Stiftung Risiko-Dialog» is monitoring the pilot project in an evaluative manner to ensure that we learn from it for the future. Anyone who would like to help in this process is very welcome to fill out the survey on the platform.
Events - Past meetings See all (17)
Proposals See all (106)
Wir Schweizer mögen Bratwurst, Cervelat, Pouletspiess und Gemüsespiess.. und mögen es zu...
Täglich grüsst die graue Wand vom Fluss her...Ganz einfach: Für Wipkingen soll mindestens die...
Diese Quartieridee zielt darauf ab, die Hemmschwelle zur Kontaktaufnahme zu seinen Nachbarn zu...
Start date September 18, 2020
End date February 20, 2021